Infrastructure as Code
Infrastructure as Code (IaC) perceives the underlying infrastructure for your application as software, and uses code to manage the configuration and automation of infrastructure provisioning. IaC relies on automation to reconfigure and redeploy infrastructure efficiently, across multiple clouds. TTSS provides hands-on workshops on automation tooling (Appflow and Ansible).
Benefits of Infrastructure as Code
Saves time, effort, and infrastructure resources
Reduces risk and technical debt
Who should attend?
- DevOps practitioners
- Technical decision makers
Why should I attend?
- Better understand how IaC benefits your team
- Utilize DevOps practices to increase efficiency within your team
- Learn to support application deployments across multiple clouds
- Simplify the adoption and management of building, changing, and versioning infrastructure safely and efficiently